- To place your order with Tahli’s Treats simply call on 0419 355 700 or send me an email using the form
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum order requirements for cupcakes are 12 Cupcakes or 24 Mini Cupcakes
- It is recommended that you place your order at least 3 days in advance to avoid any disappointment
WHEN TO ORDER / LAST MINUTE ORDERS
- While I do my best to fulfill last-minute orders, please give me as much time as possible to book your cake order. Each order is hand-made to exact customer specifications, and can often take several days to prepare. I provide high-quality products, and therefore have to limit the number of orders taken at any one time. Book early to avoid disappointment!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with Tahli’s Treats.
- Deposit: A deposit is required on all orders at the time of order.
- Once the deposit has been paid, the quoted price remains fixed to the details listed in the quotation. However, if changes to design or quantity are made, Tahli’s Treats reserves the right to amend the quotation and re-submit it to the client for consideration. If in this case an agreement cannot be reached, then the normal cancellation terms apply.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to the delivery date forfeit the entire amount of the deposit.
- Customers may choose to pick up cakes themselves from Caulfield South. If clients choose to pick up cakes, Tahli’s Treats is not liable for the condition of the cake once it leaves the premises. A call-out fee will be charged if a client picks up a cake and then requires assistance in set-up or repair to damage done en route.
- If Tahli’s Treats organises delivery, all liability ceases once the cake is delivered and set up at the venue.